Mezzanine Ware (Pty) Ltd is the controller of the personal data that you (the data subject) provide us. Once you consent to the collection of your personal data through the use of this product or service ("product") we collect the below-listed types of personal data from you as the data subject.
The use and storage of your data are processed in accordance with this privacy notice.
Purpose of Processing
To answer queries received on the website via the online enquiry (If you would like one of our team members to get in touch with you).
Legal Basis for Processing
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject is:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Voluntary or Mandatory Provision of Personal Data
The personal data listed in section "Provision of Personal Data" is mandatory for the fulfilment of the product or service (contract) to which the data subject has or is applying for.
The below listed personal data is supplied voluntarily.
- Message - Any details added by users in the 'Message' field
Provision of Personal Data
Once you consent (or due to the legal basis listed above) to the collection of your personal data through the use of this product we collect the below-listed types of personal data from you the data subject.
- Name (First Name)
- Surname (Last Name)
- Email (Email Address)
- Telephone Number
- Company name
Consequences of failure to provide information
The consequences of failure to provide the personal data listed in section "Provision of Personal Data" is disqualification from receiving information via the online enquiry.
Personal Data Recipients
The personal data of the data subject processed by the controller shall not be transferred to any third parties.
In the event that it is necessary to transfer personal information of the data subject to a third party the data subject shall be informed and the appropriate steps taken based on the lawfulness of processing.
Personal Data Storage
The personal data shall be kept for no longer than 10 years.
The processing activities do not include automated decision-making.
Source of Personal Data
The personal information of the data subject was lawfully obtained from the below-listed sources.
Data Subject Rights
Data subjects have the below-listed rights with regards to the personal data of the data subject.
- Right of access to information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- Right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Right to any available information as to their source where the personal data are not collected from the data subject
- Right to be informed of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization
- Right to be provided with a copy of the personal data undergoing processing
- Right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- Right to object to processing of personal information
- Right to be informed that and what personal information has been collected when not collected from the data subject
- Right to be informed that and what personal information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person as well as security compromises
Data Subject Complaints
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or in writing at Suite 173, Private Bag x14, Die Boord, 7613. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law you can contact the Information Regulator: South Africa (POPIA) or the relevant Supervisory Authority of your region.